Plug & Play integrated RO-CEDI unit for demineralised water production for Power Applications.
The new RO-CEDI product TERION is a single-skid unit that combines single-pass reverse osmosis and continuous electrodeionization.TERION produces demineralised water for power applications and especially for boiler feed and turbine injection.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully designed and standardized thanks to Veolia Water Technologies' proven expertise.
- 5 models covering flows from 5 m³/h to 55 m³/h to cover the most demanded flows in this industry.
- Standard plug & play unit: flexible enough to treat a large number of different feed water sources.
- Control and easy access to equipment for maintenance.
- Designed to produce demineralised water- up to 18 Ω-cm - meeting low levels of silica, sodium, TOC, and potassium.
- Fast installation and commissioning.
- Continuous production process, no chemical regeneration.
- Pre-filter protecting RO membranes.
- C0₂ Membrane degasser. Includes a blower for units from 25 m³/h to 50 m³/h.
- Feed water pH probe.
- Automatic valve for RO flushing with permeate.
- Witnessed FAT.
- Our new and more competitive CIP - Clean In Place - RO - Reverse Osmosis - Station which is now compatible with more RO products, offering smaller units, adjusted flows and a real plug & play design in order to fulfill all of your needs.
Veolia offers the complete treatment line including pretreatment (Clarification through ACTIFLO Pack, Multiflo Pack, Spidflow Pack product ranges; Filtration through FILTRAFLO product range ; Softening through the IONSOFT product range; a two pass RO system can be supplied by integrating SIRION MEGA product range ahead of TERION as well as post-treatment and consumables (Veolia VRO™ membranes).
Clarification through ACTIFLO Pack, Multiflo Pack, Spidflow Pack product ranges;
Filtration through FILTRAFLO product range ;
Softening through the IONSOFT product range;
A two pass RO system can be supplied by integrating SIRION MEGA product range ahead of TERION as well as post-treatment
consumables (Veolia VRO™ membranes).
TERION produces demineralised water for:
- Boiler feed
- Turbine injections
Industrial process water
Industrial Utilities for F&B, Microelectronics,
P&P, Metals, General Manufacturing, Data centers …